Massachusetts, a small state in the US, is located in the NorthEastern United States.
According to a survey or report, Massachusetts ranked 9th in education with a public high school graduation rate of 87%. Massachusetts was the first state to pass comprehensive education law in 1789.
Even though it’s the smallest state, it has the best colleges which offer courses and degrees offline as well as online. Many best universities lie in the city, offering online study and scholarship too.
Universities like MIT and Harvard University compete with each other for the best colleges in the USA. They offer a wide range of courses for students like computer science, chemistry, biotechnology, journalism, psychology, etc.
This state offers more than 150 programs, and Graduate students enrollments crosses 20000 per year, exclusively online. The flexibility to study and enroll online
Why is Online study preferred??
- Flexibility, Online study makes you sit comfortably at your place and attend classes. It allows a teacher and a student to make up a perfect schedule. Time management works better and those who attend work for Internship or Part Time can make their study as well as work.
- Transport, While offline study takes much more time to travel than the course duration sometimes. Whereas online study reduces your travel time and if you are a working student the travel time of work and school is reduced effectively.
- Clarification, Doubt sessions, or interactions with teachers are better in Online study than offline. Online classes are smaller compared to offline classes, and a student can interact with the teacher in quality time.
- Affordable, the cost of online and offline studies differs much. Even for the management too, the class and the facilities within the campus costs a lot more. Whereas online study costs less than the internet or apps required for the study.
- Ebooks or materials are easier to obtain and mostly are free of cost.
Best Online Colleges in Massachusetts :
- Harvard University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology EdX
- University of Massachusetts – Lowell
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst
- North Eastern University Professional Network.
- Boston University
- Bentley university
- Westfield State University
- Fitchburg State University
- Brandeis University
Harvard University provides a wide range of courses, like IT, Humanities, Social Sciences, Medial, Business, etc., It also gives free courses, anywhere anyone could access them easily. High-Quality Education is the mark of this university and stands in the top colleges of the world.
MIT with the joint partnership of edX gives Master’s Degree full time online degrees for flexibility and feasibility. Masters in Accounting, Computer Science, IT Management, Data Science, electrical and computer engineering, Civil engineering, Nutritional sciences. MIT EdX also offers free online courses and certificate courses. MIT doesn’t give online degrees directly.
Boston is a place which people often feel like City like New York for its culture or diversity. It is also a better place for education. If you are looking for a best education online, it’s probably Boston University or any other best colleges in Boston.
The University of Massachusetts was founded in the 19th century, with a history of more than a century. A University or college stands for such a long time only with a good quality of Education.
Brandeis University offers GPS programs for part-time and full time graduates. Those who work can schedule their study according to their time and opt for part time GPS programs. Brandeis is a Fully Virtual university.
Fitchburg State University is a 100% online university, which ranks best in top for MBA programs. It offers you quality education through easy registration and flexible timings.
Most of the colleges in Massachusetts rank best in the US, like MIT, Harvard, Boston offline or online. They offer free courses and have good standards in education. There is no difference in the faculty for online or offline. The full time faculty and the best teachers teach you online the same as offline study.
Affordable Online Courses:
Free courses from Universities give a great opportunity to learn, from anywhere online. In general, Undergraduate student’s online degrees would cost nearly 3000$ per semester. Tuition fees and technology costs are applied to universities. Some universities require students to attend one or two sessions to college, traveling cost applies for those.
Students can apply for financial aid or scholarships to reimburse the fee. Students can also receive grants from the state or the university. Every course has different fees from the other.Checking for the Accreditation of the University, it is of two types, Regional and National Accreditation, Subject-Specific Accreditation. The Accreditation lets you have clarity on Institutions and colleges to know the quality of education it offers.
We don’t often live in the same state where we apply for online study. But some universities offer good discounts on tuition fees for those who live in the same place even when you study online.Even after the study, it is always important where you did your course or degree, location and the university standards matters for further work. The students from the best colleges often get good placements. Also the state or city you reside or apply for matters in search of good work either for full-time or part-time.
However there may be few disadvantages or things which we might miss during online study. Studying in a campus always has an environment of peacefulness, whereas it might be difficult at times, to have peaceful concentration on online classes. We might miss the campus environment too if one wanted to experience it.
Overall Massachusetts is a place of good education and good environment. Online study in this state offers not just IT or Medical or Business programs, but many other degrees like social sciences, humanities, and art which are not readily available online. The Economic and Business classes or MBA programs provide a better catch up for those who are already working and looking to become an entrepreneur. Harvard Business School is the top most and most of the students prefer to enter it for MBA or business programs.